Prepping for Your In-Home Cleaning
In order to work efficiently when we arrive to your home for cleaning, we ask you to do the following:
- Look around to determine which furnishings you’d like us to move for you. Then remove any items from that piece of furniture that may make moving it difficult. For example, if we’re moving your coffee table, please clear off the top. Side tables? Please remove clocks, lamps, etc.
- Move any fragile items sitting on the carpeting: floor lamps, urns, potted plants, etc.
- We’ll vacuum, so you don’t need to worry about that.
- Once we’ve arrived, DO take us on a tour of the areas you’d like us to clean, reviewing with our cleaning team what IS and ISN’T being moved.
- Once we’ve started cleaning, you’re welcome to stay and watch our professionals in action, or if you need to depart, just leave us directions on how to lock up once we’re done.